Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2016




Hello... thank you so much for visiting! I hope you are all doing well, and are enjoying this beautiful fall season! I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself, and welcome you to my blog. My name is Sarah, I am a psychic-intuitive-medium, which I just found out last November. This whole year has been quite an adventure! So much has happened! There have been lots of challenges, lots of changes, and so many bizarre twists and turns! A lot of what I have experienced, and what I have discovered is so far-fetched, and may even be difficult for people to believe. Still, I want to talk about it! I want to share my story, my experiences, and what I have learned so far while on this journey.

My hope is that people will be inspired by what they read here, and that I can change the mindset of those who think that it is wrong to be gifted. It is still a controversial issue, and there is a stigma attached that is keeping people from accepting their gifts, or being open about having them. My mission is to clear up the misconceptions, break stereotypes, and to turn the skeptics into believers.

A couple of weeks ago, I shared part 1 of my spiritual awakening story.  If you haven't done so already, I would love for you to give it a read. It is called "Awakened", My Spiritual Awakening -part 1-.

Thank you, once again, for visiting, and for taking the time to read my post. I hope you all have a wonderful week!






No comments:

Post a Comment